Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fine tune your inner warrior. paintball the day after Thanksgiving 11/23

Gentlemen,
The day after Thanksgiving can find you sitting around the house, rubbing your sizeable and well-fed stomachs, watching an all-day law & Order Marathon on Bravo, or you can reach deep within yourself to find that ZULU-Masai-mau mau or Navy Seal soldier within, and embrace it! Even if only for one day. Or just come out with the fellas and fellowship with a wholesome day of paint enabled mobile target artillery practice. Last year, I went out with a group on the day after thanksgiving and we had an awesome time. This year, I want to give you guys a shot at the ol' GLAMMA president (me, but I shoot back) and give us all a great team building experience.
The location will be Hollywood Sports in Bellflower, http://www.hollywoodsports.com/, and we want to meet there at 10AM in the morning. If we can get a large enough group, including your guests, we can go into the courses alone with a private ref. Please let me know if you are interested and if you would like to bring somebody. The cost is about $20-25 for all day, and gear is included.
I also want to thank everybody for coming out to the going away party for Dr. Pryor. It was a great event, and we probably had nearly 200 people come through, including our Alumni, and other guests. I appreciate your outpouring for Jonathan. He was sincerely touched. And, maybe a little bit drunk, as well. Our next chapter meeting will be the 11/30. The location is TBD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eric sounds like fun! I'm in plus a few friends. I'll give you the exact number in about a week...

~Roderick Pinkney